- Monitors and responds to hardware, software, and network problems.
- Provides the routine testing and analysis of all elements of the network facilities (including power, software, communications machinery, lines, modems, and terminals).
- Monitors and controls the performance and status of the network resources.
Business Analyst Consultant
- Analyzes process and re-engineering, with an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment.
- Creates process change by integrating new processes with existing ones and communicating these changes to impacted Business Systems teams.
- Recommends and facilitates quality improvement efforts.