Data/Configuration Management Specialist
Posted 3 years ago
- Provides configuration management planning.
- Describes provisions for configuration identification, change control, configuration status accounting, and configuration audits.
- Regulates the change process so that only approved and validated changes are incorporated into product documents and related software.
Engineering Subject Matter Specialist
- Provides technical knowledge and analysis of highly specialized applications and operational environment, high-level functional systems analysis, design, integration, documentation, and implementation advice on exceptionally complex problems that necessitate high-level knowledge of the subject matter for effective implementation.
- Participates as needed in all phases of software development with emphasis on the planning, analysis, modeling, simulation, testing, integration, documentation and presentation phases.